Sunday, January 27, 2008

There I Am!

Australian Idol for 2007 - Natalie Gauci - was the special guest star at Malta's Song for Europe on Australia Day! Apparently she flew straight from Hobart Perth to Valletta in a trip that was co-organised by the National Good Causes Fund, timesofmalta.com, and the Maltasong board.

Natalie sang her winner's-curse 'Here I Am' but made up for it by singing a duet with Chiara - they reprised 'Angel' (which came 2nd in 2005). She also performed one of her own songs 'All In My Mind' (thanks to Mel). Perhaps this is testing the waters and we may see Natalie back at Song for Europe in 2009 as a competitor! If she climbs up on a piano, she'd be a shoe-in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they let Natalie stand in front!

Anonymous said...

Actually, she flew from PERTH to Valletta.

And she also sang "All In My Mind", one of her own original songs. It's very, very good.